Sunday, August 29, 2004

Olympic Musings


The Mister and I are watching the Tae Kwon Do competition, and I'm going to be frank with you...from what I'm seeing (and I'm no Tae Kwon Do expert...believe me...) the object of the game seems to be:

To bounce around, bow your head a lot, and be the first one to kick your opponent in the ass.

That being said,
I'm wondering why Serbians aren't champions in this sport?
I spent most of my life avoiding getting kicked in the ass when I wasn't looking...just for fun and teasing.

Someone needs to bring this to someone's attention, because Serbia-Montenegro is missing out on some medal attainabilities.

Disclaimer:
Ok...if you are a Tae Kwon Do expert, don't e-mail me to explain the importance of the ancient sport. I don't care about most sports, Tae Kwon Do is not exempt.