Monday, November 22, 2004


To see some pictures of our day trip to Ottawa, click the above picture of The Argos receiving the Grey Cup last night.

The Mister and I are back from Ottawa, and I must say I had forgotten what a beautiful city it is.

So even though I am not a football fan, I did enjoy the experience.I have never seen so many happy and soused people in one place in my entire life.

Supposedly, there were 53,000 people in the stadium, and I've never heard "O Canada" sung at the top of 52,998 sauced lungs, and it was pretty cool.

We had a good time, and it was nice to get out of T.O. for a day.

In other news (Since we're on the topic of sports):
For this tidbit of new to reach me, it's gotten to the point of ridiculous.
What is up with Vince Carter?
When did he turn into such a whiney suck?
Shut the fuck up, and do what you're paid for.