Thursday, May 12, 2005

I Love My Dentist



I know that this is a strange thing to say...because, let's face it; who loves their Dentist?

I do.

Let me clarify, I don't love the dental process, but what makes me keep my appointments is knowing that I'll see Noah, and we'll chat and catch up.
Many years ago, The Mister and I got a flyer through our Balliol Street apartment mail slot telling of a new Dentist in the area.
I hadn't been in a long time, even though I had a Dental plan and everything.

I hate the Dentist.
I've had bad experiences.

I made an appointment, and from there it's been a long relationship.
When we started out, he was a single guy just out of school...now, he's a married guy with 3 adorable children.
I could go on and on about how fair, loyal and decent he is.
Not to mention hilarious.

I would bore you.
I've told him over and over that I would never cheat on him with another Dentist.

If you are looking for a Dentist, I'm willing to share him with you...only because I care about you, gentle reader, and your dental health.

When we took this picture, (taken by the lovely and wonderful Anne) the first thing he said was, "This isn't going on your website is it?".
To which I replied, "It's advertising".

Noah Belman at Yonge and Eglinton.
Tell him I sent you and he'll tell you a good joke.

*couldn't you just squeeze his face?*