Saturday, January 15, 2005

Vehicles I Would Only Drive if They Gave Them to Me.




The Pon.tiac Az.tek.
Now, I don't know if this vehicle is good on gas, reliable or what. What I do know is that it is ugly. I'll tell you that whenever I see one on the road, in my head I say: "THAT, is an ugly vehicle". Especially when it's in a fucked up colour like canary yellow.
Nice idea to make it a conservative colour on the company website. I've never seen this colour on the road.





Hon.da Ele.ment
This looks like a giant kleenex box on wheels.
It's ugly.
For 30Kcd, without the bells and whistles, I expect more.





The Hum.mer
I'm sorry, but this is a ridiculous vehicle to be parking in front of a Star.bucks.
Yuppies don't need military vehicles to get to their Bay Street offices. There is no tough terrain in the city. The only city people who should be driving this ugly vehicle are "gangstas"...because they actually shoot at each other.


These are my top 3 fuggly vehicles.
Notice how they are all SUV's?

How about you?
What vehicle do you think is the ugliest?

P.S.: Is this English?. See?
This is the end result of taking phonics out of schools.