Monday, June 04, 2007

MAGICAL BOOK TOUR

just_julie

I am in the process of reading the million books I have in an attempt to reduce my bookage.

I want to give these books to other people, but I don't want to do all the traditional ways of getting rid of books e.g. Book Crossing, used bookstores, in my condo lobby...because it's boring. I want my books to go to a good home. I want someone who will tell me if they liked the book or not. Someone who can tell me that the book changed their lives or that they read three pages of it and it's now being as a coaster.

So with that in mind I'd like to just mail you a book. Yup, I just want to put a book in the mail to someone who just likes books. I want to suprise someone with a book.

Now that I have access to a whole new audience, I thought I'd make this offer to the Radmila fan club. I will send you a book if you'd like one. I won't tell you which book, it'll be a big honking mystery...one day a book will show up at your home and you can enjoy it.

Do not worry, because I have really good taste in books and you will receive a book worthy of your time. Any crap books I have, will not be sent in the mail.

So, if you want a book, drop me a line at glacia at gmail dot com with your address and I will send one to you. The only catch is that I'm a bit of a slow reader so it make take a bit to get to you, but you will not be forgotten.

Note..the book at pictured in this entry has already been given away, but there are plenty of others. Terry Pratchetts, classics, and just some fun ass shit like, 'Peggy Goes to Hollywood' which I bought in that restaurant in Bayfield.

So if you love books and you love mysteries, drop me a line. Go on, I know you want to.