Wednesday, June 13, 2007

We're Back!!!

Oh. My. God.
Spain is beautiful, and if I didn't have those tedious work/language/unemployable in Spain issues...I'd move there in a heartbeat.

Anyhow...there will be more to come, I just have to get my bearings.

The picture above was taken in an adorable little cafe in Madrid (is there any other kind?).

The little Flamenco dancer is one of the things I coveted when I was a little girl, and now...while I love, love, love those dolls...I could never make it fit without purchasing an ornate buffet cabinet and starting a collection of such dolls.
Succumbing to the cliche Eastern European style of knick knacks that don't match in a hard to dust setting.

So...I took a picture to keep instead.

Many thanks to Chris and Jacqueline for taking care of the place while we were gone.