Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sunday Click Around

The photo to your left is by Artist Donna Angers...this particular painting is reminiscent of Gustav Klimt...whose art I love.

While we're on art...buildings as art...while we didn't get to Barcelona, I would have loved to see the architecture of Gaudi. Here are some pictures.

Here is some silly but probably effective parental advice.

This is only funny to me because I had a shitty Dodge for years, and years.

Serbian brides kill me.
You know that they only get wild because they're taking shots at the door with you.

How to create an evening look in seconds. I got this from someone who visits here, please identify yourself..I did this and it works...I just don't suit it. Ford has a whole slew of videos on hair and make up.

I loved this. Probably because I love old YU movies, and I love the gypsy band. But while watching, I realized that all cultures have a word for when you're referring to someone in the vernacular. A generic term, like "bro"...Indians have "yaar", Mexicans have "ese", Serbians have "bre".

I'm glad I love my in-laws.

Remember Charlie the Tuna?

I love doubles. I really need to try this...and since her recipes are fantastic, there should be no problem.

Balkan history in 17 minutes, and I know you can't sit though 5.

My Grandfather was in Dachau...this site is haunting for me.

I love Viceland's Do's & Don'ts.

Sorry guys, that's all I've got for you this week.
I know it's shoddy.