Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm so sorry my lovelies, I've been neglecting this blog.

I've been busy, and my mind has been hither and thither with minutia and things I really have no business thinking about, as well as things that are my business to worry about.

I've been dying to head south of the border to do some shopping, and will probably do so in the next couple of weeks...that's why when I read this article called "Buyin' and Lyin'", I laughed.


I don't lie at the border.
There's no point in taking the chance. Besides, most of the time...as long as you don't lose your mind and spend thousands of dollars...it's ok. We've ever only had to pay duty once.
C'mon people, it's only an hour and a half away.
I've travelled longer to visit friends on the other side of the city.
Have my car impounded for a pair of Manolos?
Gimme a break.

on another note:

Damn!
Those G.M. workers eat well!

....and this was lovely.