Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Click Around

The photo is from The Droste Effect.
While we're looking at photos, here are some of bored couples. Sometimes, there just isn't anything to say.

7 Wonders Panoramas, is just that. Panoramic photos of the "new" wonders of the world.


I might have posted this already, but she's so cute...and the song is so sweet coming from a 6 year old.

It's finally starting to happen. We're blending, and there's nothing racists can do about it. I think I found this over at Funkaoshi.

Ok...so, someone needs to explain to me why a woman would do this to herself. I'd really, really like to know.

Do you have a "dirty mind"?

Gospel Aerobics...give Him praise and get fit at the same time!

Hilarious kids and babies. I love pictures of kids....and then even better when you give them the camera.

Internet People...I found this funny...or perhaps I just spend too much time online.

Jackie Chan has been injured many times over his career, here is a compliation.

I used to love Mike Myers, here's some of his best.

Let's mix ballet with hip hop.

This is in bad taste, but I laughed anyway.

A rather interesting take on Real Estate Brokers. However, I don't think that this kind of behaviour in business is all that unusual. Some people are sociopaths and make a good living misleading people. Being good looking as well as charming can make any living lucrative.

I was sad to hear that Joe Zawinul died. Here is a tribute to him.

That's all.