Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday Click Around

The clip is called "There's Something in the Water".

I love Chris Walken, and here he is reading Poe's "The Raven".

I looked at all the revised logos on this site, and it induced a big fat "eh" from me.

This is a popular Serbian Wedding Song...I still love it.

Leave Realtors Alone!

Anna May Won't tells us about internet dating with "Pricks in the Mist"....and just for good measure, here's a checklist for the sociopath (scroll down).

Brooklyn girls...the calendar. I love how kitschy it is.

Yikes...whoever let this guy sing in Church is probably laughing his/her ass off.

The history of the cornrow.

The Beer Diet.

Book Autopsies is fantastic.

Black Love is Dead from Racialicious. Don't get your panties in a knot, it's a joke.

30 Strangest Deaths in History.

Mama's Gonna Kick You Out!

I caught the movie "Moonstruck" again last night...Here's my favourite scene.

Mabel John, Motown's first singer sings "Your Real Good Thing"...I lovelovelove that song.