Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sunday Click Around

Why don't you MagYourPic too?

Since it's coming on to that time of year...here's Ali G's Christmas confusion.

I love Penn & Teller's Bullshit espisodes.
There used to be a link on google video where you could watch the entire episodes, but I suppose Showtime didn't appreciate it as much as I did.
Here are a few clips from some of my favourties:

Bullshit: PETA
Bullshit: Bottled Water
Bullshit: I got tired of looking for the Feng Shui one...

It's too bad the full episodes aren't online anymore.

Gallery of the Absurd showcases art that magnify's celebrity flaws.

Earlier this week, I was hearing all this uproar about Kurt Kauper painting hockey legend Bobby Orr as he imagined him naked, as well as Cary Grant..and a few other celebrities. It was such a big deal...I had to see it.
Meh.

Caligynephobia: The Fear of Beautiful Women.  
(I'm pretty sure your mom has something to do with this.)

I saw Toronto Comedian Gilson Lubin recently, and I love him. Too bad the entire episode isn't available.

Everyone loves to make fun of government employees...Here's a Government Employee Trick and The Problem with Government Employees.

Here's Italian Spiderman.

Pets in Uniform...kind of like those paintings of the dogs playing cards, only you can put your own pet in the picture.

Related to yesterdays post: Being Poor. (Thanks Chris)

The 20 Most Intriguing Billionaire Heiresses...I can only imagine.

The strange photo gallery...is strange.

Ice Road Truckers...the virtually unknown occupation of ice road trucking, considered to be one of the world's most dangerous jobs. I can't even imagine.

Beautiful pictures of Iceland.

People need things to believe in...but some of them are super strange. Here is a list of Bizarre Religions and Cults.

Band Name Origins...pretty interesting.

Pimp your fridge. People are nuts.

K...that's it for today.