Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday Click Around

The Picture to your left was taken by Piika in Spain. We got to calling him Mr. Fez. This little sculpture graced the door of someone's house. Mr. Fez appears to scrutinize anyone coming to visit from above the doorway. The reason I thought about Mr. Fez was because I saw this link to Intriguing Doors.

Boys will be boys...because if anyone is going to be in denial, your mother will be.

Would you like to learn how to save YouTube video clips on your computer?

Here are 10 Weird Psychological Studies....personally, I'm waiting to see how #2 pans out for me...and number 8 had to be initiated by a guy.

If anyone has ever doubted that being loved makes you glow, look at these before and after photos of adopted Russian children.

A Bitter Film, is a perfect example of how people feel when they've had some negative experiences with love. I'm not saying that the filmmaker hates women...I'm just sayin'.

A French Spanking blog. No. Seriously. I can't remember where I got this, but it was from a long list of links a person had on their blog.

Bible Rap...kinda funny. I think I might have linked to it before.

Didier Massard is a Photographer who does movie sets...I think. Some pretty interesting photos there.

Fashion Ads from Ebony Magazine 1970-76...is...I have no words. The seventies have to have had the most bizarre fashion ideas ever....ok, next to powdered wigs, tights and high heels for men....no wait...THIS has to be the most ridiculous outfit of ALL TIME...

Error 404 - File not found....a passive aggressive little ditty....speaking of passive aggressive, here's Passive Aggressive Notes. I've linked to this before, but it's just too good.

Found Magazine is along the same lines, and I found it on the Passive Aggressive link bar.

This Heineken commercial makes me laugh.

This animation is very Second Life-ish...even the music and sound effects.

Mascara Speed Painting...pretty amazing.

There is no such thing as an old junkie.

Let's have an 80's moment: Straight Up - Paula Abdul (with an Arsenio Hall cameo), Rapper's Delight - The Sugarhill Gang, and Glamorous Life - Sheila E.

A great simple and clean little Russian animation; The Wind Along the Coast.

...and last but not least, from Square America (I LOVE Square America) - The Party.
Found photos of some weirdo, strange party back in the late '60's? Early '70's.
Seriously, can you imagine these resurfacing 40 years later?

That's all