Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday CLick-ARound...

So, I think that it's clear that I love all things vintage...and I always have. Even when I was 18 I was sporting dresses and suits from the 1940's. This link to Vintage Ads caught my eye.

But, while I was on the main website...I saw some pretty funny pictures. Like this extreme mullet, and this cover of Parents Magazine.

If you're interested in movies, Daily Motion Movie Vids, is a compliation of video clips from movies from various free hosts like YouTube, Google Video and so on.

The Accent Archive is awesome!!! If you like listening to accents, the link is a list of languages with audio of a person reading a strange little paragraph in order to illustrate that persons accent while speaking English.
It's great. Someone like me can burn quite a bit of time there. For example, try Afrikaans from Pretoria, or Yoruba from Benin, or Punjabi from Pakistan, or of course...Serbian from Zrenjanin.

How about this map of how American foreign policy makers see the world.

While we're on the subject of the world, how about a collection of recipes from around the world? This site has a few that I'd like to try. I was disappointed to not see any Serbian recipes...but, eh...waddayagonna do?
While we're on recipes, and Christmas will be on top of us in a minute...here's BetterBaking.com.
I'll be trying the Pecan Pie Recipe (probably next weekend).

The Web Economy Bullshit Generator will be great for those bullshit motivational meetings, where semantics mean more than action, and work.

Ok, and last but not least...My friend Krysss from Krysss.com has mentioned to me a few times that I should check out the virtual world of Second Life. Well, I finally did...that's virtual me on the right at shopping for shoes in SL. I must say that it's an amazing game.

No. Really.
You should check it out. I'm not even going to say anything because whatever I say...you're not going to get the full idea until you've played yourself.

That's all folks...