Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Am I the Only One...

...who washes my recycling?
Today was garbage day in the 'hood...and I walked by bin after bin with gross and disgusting, fermenting jars and containers.

My garbage men would never pick that up...in fact, I blew $40 on a garbage bin just like the one in the middle of that picture, and the one time I put it out, they left it.
Full of garbage.

Now, it sits as a glorified soil holder for The Mister's garden, and our garbage goes out in bags.
Because, let's face it...I don't know what kind of bin Sir Rubbish Man approves of.

They didn't even leave me a sticky to tell me why.

Are my garbage men Prima Donnas?
*sigh*
Why can't I have a blue collar garbage collector like the people in this picture have?
Instead of the Orsen Wells of Rubbish Collectors that I currently have...