Friday, December 29, 2006

The Six Weird Things About Me-

a meme from Swingingpuss:

1. I wear latex gloves when I handle food. More for the gross factor than for the sanitary thing...but it helps.

2. I hate to put my hand in containers or bags. Be it cookies, or anything sticky. I cringe.

3. I am obsessed with my keys. I need to know where they are at all times. I sometimes fumble through my purse, just to make sure they're there...maybe it's because I was a latchkey kid, and being locked out more than once taught me a fine lesson, or turned me into a compulsive.

4. Sometimes while I'm walking down a flight of stairs, I'll imagine myself falling down them.
Same goes for driving..sometimes I'll imagine myself driving into oncoming traffic, or into a ditch.

5. I don't like having to call and order food in. The internet has saved me some anxiety in this regard with ordering online. I hate the whole process of chat, chat with stranger and having to give my adress and all that. The Mister hates it too...but I always get reeled into doing it.

6. I feel naked without my crucifix. When I wear another necklace, I carry my crucifix with me in a little ziplock plastic bag on my person. In a pocket close to my body...yeah, I know.

I'm not going to tag.
Do it and tell me you did, or do it in my comments...