Thursday, May 24, 2007

Chris from Cynical-C here

Chris from Cynical-C here. I hate introductions so for those of you who don't know me or are not familiar with my blog, feel free to read this post about What People Have Said about Cynical-C to get a feel about how much trouble Radmila's blog is in for the next couple of weeks.

I want to thank Radmila for trusting me with her blog. When she honored me the other day by asking if I would be so kind as to guest blog for her while she was in Spain, my first reaction was "Hell no!" Then I remembered that she was kind enough to guest blog for me when I was away and realized I had no choice. (Mental note: Only choose people without blogs to be a guest blogger next time I go away. Paying them back a favor would be something easier than guest blogging for them like housesitting, giving them money or hiding a murder weapon)


So it looks like we're stuck with each other while Radmila and the Mister are cavorting in Europe. My blogging style seems to differ with Radmila's quite drastically. She actually puts effort in her blog posts where as to I just throw things at a webpage and hope something sticks. Since Radmila's blog is highly personalized, I think I will stick to posting some of the more interesting links that are on the net. Feel free to email me at cc@cynical-c.com if you have any comments or complaints.

Now if I can only figure out how to work blogger. Radmila, how do you publish this post?