Friday, November 30, 2007

Even Dieter thinks you're an asshole.

I wasn't going to even comment on the stupid stunt disguised as "art" that OCAD (Ontario College of Art & Design) student Thorarinn Ingi Jonsson pulled the other day.

Not until I saw him actually speak.

His comment:

"Needless to say I think it was a crazed overreaction and I think it's a shame that all these resources went into it." Does he blame himself? 'No,' he answers without much hesitation. 'I put it on the situation.'"

WHAT!?!

Crazed overreaction?
Are you kidding me?


Watch his unapologetic arrogance on video in this interview with CityNews.

He actually thinks that the public and police "overreacted" to a bag stuffed with what looked like actual bombs...just because he put a note on it saying that it wasn't a bomb.

Listen, it's not like he stuffed the bag with teddy bears...he stuffed it with shit that actually looked like bombs.

....and is calling it an "art installation"

Check out his student profile...he lists the destruction of the World Trade Center as his "favourite art".

You know what?

I now want to do an "art installation" too.
I want Thorarinn Ingi Jonsson to be sentenced to 5 years in jail, and I'll film his reaction in court, and post it on YouTube and call it my art installation titled, "Public Retribution".