Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Dantallion tagged me with this meme, and so here it is.
(just joking with the pic dan...sorta...lol)

Here are the rules:

-Link to the person that tagged you.

-Post the rules on your blog.

-Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

-Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

-Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I hate scooping out ice cream or putting my hand in a cookie bag. It makes me shiver. I think the ice cream thing is residue from when I was a bartender and had to make girlie drinks that required ice cream and liquors...bleh.

2. When I have to make a big decision, I stress about it for days. I second guess myself, and question my motives ad nauseam...and even when I do that, it sometimes turns out stupid. Things really do work out how they're supposed to, and stressing about it doesn't seem to help...but still, I go through the same routine every. single. time.

3. If I care about you, and you're crying. I'm crying.

4. I smoke. But, I don't smoke during the day, in my car, or anywhere in my house except the kitchen. Yeah. I should quit.

5. I'm not a touchy, feely kind of person...unless I love you, or you are a child.

6. I am fiercely loyal. If I care about you, or you've been good to me...I'll never, ever forget it...even if you're an asshole sometimes. I won't let anyone say shit about you in my presence.

I'm tagging the following, Jacqueline, Piika (even though it's totally not fitting with her blog), DeeLoveLee, JDid, Crankyputz, Joni, and Idle Thoughts.

Go.