Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tales of the Insecure and Screwed Up.

I read this article about Alycia Lane the TV Anchor Charged With Assaulting a NY Cop.

Now, I've never heard of Alycia Lane, but it sounds like she's pretty successful.
It never ceases to amaze me how some people manage to make a successful life for themselves, and then proceed to screw that shit up.

She was in the news just a few months ago for sending provocative photos of herself to married NFL Network Anchor Rich Eisen.
Photos which his wife intercepted, that were leaked to the media.


Good looking.
Smokin' body.
Successful Anchor.
...bad judgment in personal affairs.

Is it drug and/or alcohol problems?....Or just batshit crazy?

Is even bad publicity good publicity?
Even if you want people to take you seriously?

I'm shakin' my head.