Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tales of the Irrational...
Have you ever had a driver in front of you or behind you that you just wanted to get away from, but wanted to teach a lesson to first?

The tailgater I had this morning reminded me of the impatient person in line at the bank who keeps poking their head out, and fidgeting, and making sighing noises that just serves to irritate and doesn't get them any further ahead.
I kept feeling her impatience behind me.
The problem was that it was heavy traffic, and getting past me wouldn't have changed that for her.

So, what did I do?
Why, I stopped her from passing me, of course!
Everytime she changed her lane to pass, I would speed up, and parked cars would force her back behind me.

Why did I do this, you ask?
Because I hate drivers like her, that's why.
Speeding, tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic at higher speeds than the flow...yet never any further ahead than the rest of us.
I pass their frustrated asses over and over again.

They are the nervous, and irritating Chihuahuas of the road, and I hate them.
(I don't hate Chihuahuas though...don't send venomous e-mail on behalf of The Peoples Front of Chihuahuas..)