Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Seventies...

...In the seventies, I was a little girl who had nothing to worry about but my shows, and my friends at school. When I see or hear certain theme songs or pictures, I remember that time.
I thought I'd take a minute to share some of the things that I liked when I was a kid.

The picture is from 70's Design. There are lots of pictures of things from the seventies there. Here's a compliation of 70's toys that I got a kick out of.

Remember the "I'd Like to Buy the World Coke" or this KFC Commercial

My life at that time was filled with reruns from the 60's, like Bewitched, I Dream of JeannieI Love LucyAndy Griffith, and The Beverly Hillbillies

At lunch time I would come home and watch The Flintstones, and I knew that when they were finished, it was time to make my way back to school. Saturday mornings I watched The Jetsons, and Josie and The Pussycats.

My nights were filled with The Partridge FamilyMary Tyler MooreSanford & SonChico & The Man, The Brady BunchFlip WilsonSonny & CherGood TimesThe Courtship of Eddies FatherCarol Burnett
Love American Style, and later Happy DaysAll in The Family (which by the way could never, ever be comfortably on TV now), RhodaBarney Miller, and Mork and Mindy.

There's a little glimpse into my childhood.
Yeah. I didn't do much.