Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Baby Momma Drama



Ok, I know that it's shameful for me to post this stereotype, and the sound quality is terrible, but the hair on this woman combined with her story, is worth the price of admission.

Her story of changing her cheatin' husbands phone message to: "This is Michael Huffman's wife, and he's got two kids...do you still want to leave a message? I'll call you back", is priceless.

Besides the fact that there are plenty of low expectation chicks out there that would still want him is beside the fact.

It just reminded me of something that happened a very long time ago.
When I was out and about, dating...I once met this good looking guy, he asked for my number, and I gave it.
He didn't call me, but about a week or so later, a woman called me to invite me to a party for him. I told her that I didn't know him that well, so I didn't think it was appropriate for me to be at this party.
It was then that she told me that she was his live in girlfriend, and she had found his stash of numbers, and said she was inviting all the girls in his phone book for a surprise good-bye party, because she was kicking him out, and did I want to come anyway, just to watch.

I declined.
But, I think back on it...and wish I had gone.