Thursday, July 05, 2007

Huh?

This morning I was reading CityNews and read about another gang bust.
I automatically made assumptions.
Where the arrests were probably made, what the gang members look like...shut up...don't tell me that you don't do it.

So, right after I read the article, I hear it on the news.
But, we're told that the gang members are Eastern Europeans.

Sta?

These guys must be real amateurs.

I understand that real Eastern European mobsters make La Cosa Nostra look like a sewing circle. It's the whole living under the Communists where the life of the individual is super cheap that makes them ruthless.

Well, here's two upsides to this particular arrest...less credit/debt card fraud, and the ability of the police to say that they don't always just arrest gangs from a certain nationality or race.

Let's just hope that this time around, we don't have to pay Vladimir, and Boris compensation for having to wait for their trials.