Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Why I haven't written about Kosovo independence

I've received a few e-mails from people asking why I haven't.

Here are a few:

My blood boils to think about it.
I can't even read about it without feeling my blood pressure rise.

The hypocrisy of the West by embracing for Serbia in Kosovo what they despise so very much for themselves.

The apathy, denial, and feigned ignorance in condoning the extermination of Serbians in Kosovo.

Knowing that there will be another round of bloodshed because of it.

I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Few non-Serbs care anyway.

Kosovo is Serbia Protest in Toronto

SATURDAY, FEB. 24 AT 5:00 PM at the University of Toronto, Canada
(St. George Campus) McMurrich Building (12, Queen's Park Crescent, West Toronto, ON).

From there, you are invited to join the Canadian-Serbian community as
we march peacefully to the US Consulate (360 University Avenue) at
about 6pm.

http://www.kosovoisserbia.org/.
Contact:
uoftssa@googlegroups.com

(Thanks Anna)

Update:
I don't know what people expected...it's just the beginning.