Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Schadenfreude Watch.

This blog which is dedicated to all things Jolie, commenting on rumours of Angelina's sucky, smothering chick rumours:

"It's important to note that Angelina always appeared to be confident and self reliant while living as a single mom with Maddox."

Confident women don't have to have a baby five minutes into that relationship in order to "seal" the deal. Angelina's pregnancy within months of publicly announcing their affair screams to me that she had to make it clear to the world that they were "serious"...as serious as Hollywood can get I guess.
Kind of like pissing on Jennifer Anistons lawn to mark her territory.
Besides, beautiful women are often more insecure than the rest of us average looking chicks.
I think it has something to do with never getting enough attention, and needing to be reassured constantly that they're really beautiful...and then there's that whole getting older thing....
Really, you know that arrogant, bitch or bastard that is so full of themselves?
They're not that way because they really believe it.
They're that way because they need to convince themselves, and you...
Hahahahah....life is so ironical.

Read what Technorati has to say about Brangelina.

Just for fun, here are a few Angelina Quotes:

"I don't believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don't judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free".

"I'm happy being myself, which I've never been before. "

"
I've told Billy if I ever caught him cheating, I wouldn't kill him because I love his children and they need a dad. But I would beat him up. I know where all of his sports injuries are. "

"When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire. "

"Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else. "

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know...she's an easy target, and I'm just a hatr, 'cause she's hot, and rich.

But hey...She's not afraid of my perception of her.
"If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me. ",
she said it herself.

Geez, I'm disappointed in myself...tsk, tsk.... that these two should bug me so much...I really need to get a life...I said it, so you don't have to.

Photo: Defamer