Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Good Morning

“I asked them not to do that. They had no emotions on their faces. It was just like, ‘This is what we're doing,' and they walked out of the room,” the mother said. “I can't understand how you can just watch two parents very upset, crying, ‘Don't do this. This is our children.' And they just get up and walk away.”

The babies were returned after a week, but by then they had all been transfused."


Two of the six children already dead without transfusions, four alive because of them...I dunno. The above quote from the article is a little ass backwards if you ask me.

Is it really helpful to drug a developing brain?
Isn't it normal for teenagers and young adults to learn to deal with failure and depression?
Do we need to be drugged as soon as we find things difficult to deal with?
Or is this a gigantic, multi-million dollar business that is booming.

Listen, I'm not talking about psychotics or manic depression. I just can't be convinced that so much of general public really need these drugs to navigate their way through life.

News Flash:
Kenneth Eng is still off his meds.

Ok...here starts the day....