Tuesday, March 27, 2007

MAN DATES GIRL ON INTERNET FOR SIX MONTHS -- AND IT TURNS OUT SHE'S HIS MOTHER!

"Mom called herself Sweet Juliette and I called myself The Prince of Pleasure, and unfortunately, neither one of us had any idea who the other was," said flabbergasted Daniel.

"The conversations even got a little racy a couple of times.

"But I really started to fall for her, because there seemed to be a sensitive side that you don't see in many girls.

"She sent me poems she had written and told me about her dreams and desires, and it was really very romantic.

"The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."

When starry-eyed Daniel asked Sweet Juliette to send him a picture, Nicole e-mailed him a photo of a curvy, half-clad cutie she'd scanned from a men's magazine.

"The girl in the picture was so beautiful, I begged Juliette to meet me on the beach -- and Mom said yes," he recalled. "Mom says she was falling for me, too, and she just wanted to meet me, even though she knew I'd be disappointed when I saw her.


...and it gets worse

Daniel admits he and his mother could do little but stammer and stutter around each other for days after their cyberspace exploits came to light. And his father Paul -- Nicole's husband of 27 years -- wasn't too happy when the story hit the news and his beer-drinking buddies made him the butt of their jokes.

"Dad was ticked for a while and he forbid Mom to talk to anybody on the Internet ever again," said embarrassed Daniel.


and in other news:

MADD continues to lobby for in-car breathalyzers.

I think this is a good idea...as long as the Ontario Government doesn't get the lighbulb over it's head and see it as a cash grab.
Next thing you know, it's law...and you'll have to have a test done yearly to prove that it's working (at a cost of course) otherwise you won't be able to get your tag.
Plus adding about a grand to the cost of a new car.

Unless the Government or MADD is picking up the cost of the installation, and I'm not going to have to shell out for an extra test (on top of the emissions test I'm required to get every two years)...I'm not for it.