Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Meme from Joni.

Pick up the book you are reading. Turn to page 123 and post on your blog the fifth paragraph. [My book doesn't have five paragraphs on page 123 so I posted the last paragraph on the page; I hope that's not cheating!] Then post that text and the book title and author on your blog! Finally (this is the most important part!), tag five others and send a personal message to those people.

Mine is Ten Thousand Lovers by Edeet Ravel, given to me recently by Piika.


"I switched back to Hebrew. 'And I'm getting used to the whole idea of your job. It doesn't shock me anymore. I don't even think about it. It's strange how that happens'. 'I told you we start forgetting in this country'"


I'm not going to tag.
If you do this meme, just please let me know that you did in my comments.