Thursday, July 27, 2006

Behold!

Almost every day I pass a billboard that from time to time is rented out by someone who's really into Ezekiel, and I don't think it's because of the movie Pulp Fiction.

Ezekiel, the end-time Prophet; and this person, who has enough money to frequently rent this billboard.

I guess it beats standing on the corner with a sandwich board with the words, "The End is Nigh" written on it.

And frankly, I can appreciate the billboard more than someone stopping you on the street with little pamphlets, and trying to "talk to you about Jesus".

At least while I'm stopped at the corner and look up, I always read the billboard and think about what "it_is_written.hotmail.com" has decided to put up this time, and think about the verse he/she chose.

I think it's a ground breaking approach for fundamentalists to take.

And that way, they can leave the rest of us alone to worship in our own way.