Friday, July 21, 2006

Titillating Tito

My new visitor Anna, mentioned Tito jokes in an e-mail...which reminded me of something I read on Glory of Carniola a long time ago.
So, while I was re-checking it out, I came across
Tito's women.
A list of which "Only women with whom Tito allegedly had children or was married to are listed".


"All other women with whom Tito also had relationships of some kind are (in his own words to Radulovic) "too numerous to find out""

Holy playa'd out Batman!
And it's not even like he was hot or anything.

And just a little Tito Trivia here...while reading through a book on Guyana my elder stepson was using for a project when he was in middle school, I accidentally came across a picture of a bust of Tito at the entrance to the old Anglican Cathedral in Georgetown, Guyana.

"a monument to the four founders of the Non-Aligned Movement - President Nasser of Egypt, President Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana, Jawaharlal Nehru of India and President Tito of Yugoslavia"

He sure did get around, our Tito.