Tuesday, April 03, 2007



I have a problem with this video.
The mother of this child has filmed her talking about her father and how she hasn't seen him for a long time.
Watching it would perhaps induce an "aw, how sad" from the viewer.
For me, it induced anger.

For a number of reasons.

Using your child to humiliate your ex on YouTube is the kind of shit that women do out of bitterness, and anger.
That irritates me.
Putting your child on YouTube with a picture of her father, talking about how she hasn't seen him for a long time, and doesn't know where he is serves what purpose, exactly?

I'll tell you what purpose it serves.
It serves to make your daughter publicly announce that her father doesn't care about her.
Little girls abandoned by their fathers don't need help in this department.

I commented.
The response I got was polite:

"I am more afraid of her growing up and asking why I didn't do more. She is in a good home and a good school right now. That is all about to change. The odds are not in her favor at this point. Her father abandoned her. I am only trying to do the best that I can. I think she will appreciate my efforts. Thanks for your comment."

But frankly, I hate this kind of passive aggressive shit.

Women who are so misguided as to think that posting your child on the net with a photo of the man you're pissed off at, talking about how he abandoned her is a good idea, is to tell me that your anger and bitterness about not being helped to raise your child has outweighed your sense.