Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sunday Click Around

Hristos Vaskrst/Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates.

I can't remember what I was looking for when I found this wedding video, but I watched about half of it when it hit me that The Mister would have preferred to be branded with hot irons in a Turkish prison than be subjected to a video like this. Come to think of it, so would I. I have to hand it to her though, she's got him wrapped.

Look and feel Canadian. Thanks to Krysss.com.

Ever wonder what those 80's stars look like now? Here are a bunch of photos that let you see. Some fared better than others.
While we're on the 80's, remember Prince's nemesis Morris Day and The Time? Here's Jungle Love. Here he is now....hasn't changed all that much. Geez, the least he could do is move with the times....I know, that was bad.

Did we know that Betty Boop was Jewish? Is that Yiddish her father is speaking? I had no idea.

How ya doin, Bernie?

This commercial is so beautiful, so pretty...with a surprise for the bride at the end.

Is this what it will be like in the future?
Communism looks good compared to that. Speaking of Communism, here are some great Soviet cartoons from that era.

Do you like Mary Tyler Moore? I loved her in her younger days...here's one clip from her days on the Dick VanDyke show, and the classic Funeral of Chuckles the Clown from the Mary Tyler Moore Show.

Who let the dogs out...WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Now for the comedy.
Here's Jim Gaffigan talking about religion. I laughed. I don't care what anyone says, he's a little tired but I still love Lenny Henry. This little bit where he combines French arrogance with sports athlete arrogance is hilarious. Maz Jobrani is a Persian comedian who is also pretty funny. I love that second generation ethnics are now starting to emerge on the comedy scene. I totally relate to and enjoy their take on things.

I've seen Gerry Dee a couple of times at Yuk Yuks on Richmond. I love him and I'm glad he's getting some play, finally.

What the hell race is that guy? He's not as funny as Russell Peters, and I suppose that's why he's opening for him.

Last but not least...here's a young Eartha Kitt singing "I Want to be Evil".

That's it.