Thursday, April 12, 2007


"I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all the kinds of things you can't see from the center."

Good-bye Kurt.

:(


I drove around this yesterday.
Crossed myself and marvelled at how many vehicles end up in the ditches on the 410.
I still don't think schoolbuses should have seatbelts.
I think seatbelts on schoolbuses are more dangerous than not having them at all.
If there are 30 or 40 children on a schoolbus that turns over, is on fire, or submerged in water...children in shock can't release themselves, and a few adults in shock cannot release them all.
I know that we're about to have this discussion again because of this poor little boy.
But, I still think it's a bad idea.

What does need to happen though, is better driver training for school bus drivers.
Believe me when I tell you that I've been on some field trips with bus drivers who scared the shit out of me. Perhaps driving a school bus should merit someone worth paying what you pay...say a greyhound or public bus driver instead of stay at home moms who have a couple of hours to spare during the day.

Boo Fucking Hoo.

Wait!
Rappers 'ho's are different.

Belinda Stronach: The attention span of a goldfish.

See you later...