Friday, May 25, 2007

writ

Glacia from Norge Thingy reporting in. Nod up to Chris.

I'm actually overwhelmingly honoured to be asked to contribute to this blog, which I think is one of the best out there.

I think Radmilla and I are similar in the sense that we both like to blog about our everyday lives and our city. But how we differ and what I really admire about her is her outspokenness and saying what she feels without worrying about opposing opinions and actually encouraging discussion.

So to that end, I'll promise to be more edgy and 'real'. First order of business:

1. Toronto cyclist, STOP riding your bikes on the sidewalk.

2. Guy in the SUV who honked at me because I was standing not far enough back from the street for you to plow your Earthdestroyer2000 through...screw you.

3. Fellow dog owners, pick up after your pooch.

4. To the youths who live in the apartment beneath my townhouse, stop being all young and cool with your 'chillin' and stuff - it's bugging me.

Wooo! That felt great!

Glacia sucks back another 10 am vodka, lights a smoke and thinks, 'I'm really gonna love this.'

Good luck on your trip Radmilla and Mr. R! I think Chris and I have got your back.

Oh, and all comments can be sent to glacia at gmail dot com.