Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday Click Around.

Hello!

Sorry for being M.I.A. for the past few days.
I've been on the Real Estate Roller Coaster.

I've seen Home Stagers on the Home & Garden Network, but I've never had one in my house. I was repeatedly told not to take it personally, that the suggestions that were being made were mostly to erase our personalities from the house so that perspective buyers could see themselves living there. Some of the things she suggested made me laugh. Listen, if we could afford to do those things, we wouldn't be leaving. But, we got some good suggestions, and are doing some of the other things that are uncomfortable, but suggested...and that's basically taken over our lives.

Anyhow, today is Mother's Day, so "Tell Your Mom We Said, Hi" from This Just In.
I'll be headed over to Mama's shortly, and then MIL's later....

I got a kick out of "The 10 Dumbest Resume Blunders" from CNN Money.
Seriously, you can't make this shit up.

Ok, so Serbia won Eurovision.
What a shock when I saw the winner.
Serbians generally prefer their female singers rather slutty (you can only imagine the hits I'm going to get with that
sentence). But, Marija Serifovic is rather....manly. 
They tried to fem her up, but she just looked uncomfortable and awkward.

Here she is being interviewed in English
I don't know.... she's kind of like a cross between Rosie O'Donnell and Austin Powers.
I don't know what to say...I think I may prefer the slutty look.
She's so on the other side, that I need a fix of the traditional Serbian Singer.
Look at former Miss Serbia from 1996 to 2006.

So, while we're on the cheezy Eurovision thing...check out this Russian boy band.
GAH!!!

It's always cool to hear about what was going on around the time that you were born, or during your childhood. The People History lets you choose a year and tells you the events of that year.
While we're in that vein, look at This Week in Pop Culture.

Are you a certified asshole? Take the test and find out. This might be the one certification some people don't need to take classes to get.

Here's a phone prank by a Jewish girl who punks her parents by making them think she's dating an Italian guy. They lose their minds, and they both have potty mouth. What would possess someone to embarrass their parents like that, even if they are idiots...I wouldn't know.
But, I would be surprised if she's still in the will.

Check out the Top Ten American Idol mugshots.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised...but I kind of was.

Check out Disco Hitler.

On one hand it's kind of cool that you would teach your child sign language, even though they're not hearing impaired. On the other hand, it reminds me of how people train and treat their pets. I'm not sure why teaching a hearing infant or toddler to sign is important, but whatever your Starbucks Half-Caff, Caramel Latte soaked brain desires... 

Sorry guys...that's all I've got this week.