Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Click-Around

The Director Who Films Your Life Test...Apparently, Sofia Coppola would direct mine.
My life story would be, "70% romantic, 25% comedy, 36% complex plot, and have a $ 34 million budget".
Geez.
It didn't cost 34mil to friggin' live it....Hmmm, who would play me? Sandra Bullock. The Mister? Forest Whitaker (I love him).
Take the test, and then tell me who would play you and your leading man/lady.

If you have a ton of time, check out Word Association.
You most certainly can spend a long time typing in words that pop into your head. You could be typing forever....

Ok, since there is no direct link to what I want you show you...you have to navigate your way though 120seconds.com. It's a CBC link, so it doesn't surprise me that you can't link directly to what you want. (Sorry CBC, I love you...but you think like unionized government employees).
So, go to 120seconds.com, click on the "giggles" tab, and then click on the Alt.comedy Lounge icon. Check out the following Stand Up Comedians: Pete Zedlacher, and Rob Ross. I'd never heard of them, but they're funny.

This Church Sign website
seems to be doing what organized religion types do best. Criticize. The website is dedicated to correcting and/or criticizing those roadside church signs with the little sayings and slogans.
It's actually kind of funny, in a superior, nitpicking at scriptures, kind of way.

I like this guys art.

That's all