Saturday, December 02, 2006

SuNDaY cLiCK ArOUnD

Stephen Wiltshire is described as an autistic savant. His art is pretty impressive, and YouTube has two short clips of Shephen where he is flown over both Rome and Tokyo for under an hour, and is asked to reproduce a drawing up to ten metres in length of the aerial view of both cities. Here is the clip from Rome, and the other of Tokyo.

Since it's close to Christmas, here's an article on a guy who bought the house where A Christmas Story was filmed and then renovated it to look exactly like it did in the film, complete with leg lamp in the window. I heard him interviewed on the CBC, apparently he's made a good living making leg lamps like the one in the movie. I didn't know that most of the movie was filmed in Toronto and St Catherines. Go figure....

Remember the fast talking FedEx guy? Me too. I met him at a party in Forest Hill a hundred years ago. He's a nice guy. I wonder what he's doing now?

I've seen this display of photoshoped pictures before
. The ones where you pass the mouse over them and see what the photo looked like before the fix. The interesting thing is that with many of the photos, I liked them better before the brushing. What can I say? I like flaws in peoples looks...it's makes them...I dunno...more human.

The Plain English Campaign claims to have been fighting for "crystal clear communication since 1979". This is something that comes in very handy for elementary school, and high school teachers. They need the "befores".

This site has a lot of full episodes of programs like The Office (both the US and UK versions), South Park and more. If you don't mind watching them on a tiny little screen.

For someone like me who is currently obsessing about my weight, Mealographer helps you count every little calorie that you're stuffing into your gob, and gives you the fat content as well as the vitamin content.
yay.

Want to know what your name means?

I used to despise James Spader, but since his stint on The Practice, and now on Boston Legal...I LOVE HIM!!! I was watching him interviewed in some old clips, and whoever it was that was interviewing him stated that he was great at playing villainous characters and he said, "Yes. I really had that teenage asshole thing cornered, didn't I?"

Here's a stupid little game. If you have 26 minutes to blow out your bum, watch The Blair Thumb Part 1, Part 11, and Part 3.

And lastly, Britney Spears vagina speaks!
Crude as it is, I still laughed.

That's it kids....