Friday, November 03, 2006

Another Episode of STFU

When I read this article about the class action lawsuit to sue the government for not protecting the public from West Nile Disease,
I actually laughed out loud.

Since the case was thrown out of court, I'm thinking there go my chances to make some cha ching on some other things that the government hasn't done for me.

For example, the government...

1. Hasn't protected me from getting wet when it rains.
2. Hasn't allowed me to secure the rights to the colour "Chartreuse"
3. Won't make it mandatory that teenagers pull up their pants.
4. Hasn't turned water into wine.
5. Won't declare a jihad on ascots and spandex shorts.
6. Hasn't adequately helped to maintain my self-esteem level.
7. Won't declare a "Mortgage Amnesty".
8. Refuses to ensure that it stays above 20C in temperature year round.

People never cease to amaze me with their idiotic logic and self revolved expectations.

For more stupid lawsuits, check out this site.