Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hey Ladies!

I just wanted to address eyebrow abuse for a moment.
Yesterday morning, I noticed a woman who clearly draws her brows on.
Now, you really have to be ambitious to do this every morning, because as most women know...we're high maintenance enough without having to draw shit evenly on our faces daily.

This woman I noticed yesterday must have got up too early in the morning... since one eyebrow looked nothing like the other one, causing her to look skeptically surprised.
She and other women who have this problem should check into Beauti-full Brows.
They're stick on eyebrows made with hair...you know, like a fake mustache.
This is brilliant for women who have undergone chemo or have simply ruined the growth of their brows by overplucking or shaving over the course of many years.

Why someone would willingly shave their eyebrows off is a mystery to me, but then...there are a lot of things that are puzzling to me.

Take for example the young, yet exhausted looking girl in the picture.
The eyebrows are absolutely frighteningly bad, the hair completely abused and beaten, and I don't even want to talk about the spikes coming out of her face.
I have issues with this bull nose ring trend on women, because besides being pretty unattractive.... screams of submission to me.
And submissive women bug me.

I'm really curious to know why a young woman would willingly do this to herself.
Ahhh the mysteries of life....