Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Kelly/Clay non-issue.

If you want to watch it, here is Kelly talking about it.

And really, who cares?

I don't, but I'll get to my point.

While looking around I caught Rosie O'Donnell talking to Kelly Ripa about it on The View, and the discussion went to "He put his hand over my mouth...and I have kids....you know..." and then a couple of the others chimed in with "I have kids...".
The irritating blonde on the show piped in with "If you don't have kids, you don't understand", or something like that.
Watch it here, if you're so inclined...

You know what I know about kids?

I know that they will eat snot, they will lick surfaces, they will pick stuff up off the floor and put it in their mouthes, they will eat dirt, they will play in their own shit if you let them...

They're more likely to get sick from their daily kid behaviours, than from Clay Aikens hand over their moms mouth.

I think that all those sanctimonious professional mommies would know that if their kids nannies bothered to tell them.