Friday, November 03, 2006

News Flash: Kanye West is Still a Jackass!

I hate big headed celebrities who are legends in their own minds.
That's why every time I see Kanye West, I involuntarily sneer.

This morning I read that he made a right spectacle of himself at the MTV Europe Music Awards.

"Kanye apparently was so disappointed at not winning for best video that he crashed the stage Thursday in Copenhagen when the award was being presented to Justice and Simian for We Are Your Friends.

In a tirade riddled with expletives, Kanye said he should have won the prize for his video Touch The Sky, because it “cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it. I was jumping across canyons.”

“If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility,” Kanye said."


Remember "The Hook" they used to use to get a jackass off the stage?
They should find it.