Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Meme from Mr Anchovy

"20 clicks"....start with a site, find a link from that site, find a link from that site and so on to see where it takes you....

I started with:
Mr. Anchovy...great. I love him.
Library Bitch...I liked the photoshopped picture of Rumsfeld in the Polish Jester's Hat.
Zydeco Fish...good point on the glasses thing.
We Move to Canada...interesting post on Jane Pitfield
Dalee Lama...I don't know who the singer is, but she's ok.
Shorty's Shell...Lots of Rememberance Day goodness...
Looking at the end...I agree with the bad accents in movies...but then it appears that I got caught in the MSN live spaces vortex and the links button doesn't work on the blog....never mind the fact that MSN live spaces links made me have to restart my computer...I can't go on...sorry.