Friday, February 09, 2007

The Coochie Monologues

“Thank you, officer. We love the police.”
Paris Hilton

"I'm not set on a pedestal where I think I'm too high and mighty."
Naomi Campbell

“With this budget, we're not going to have enough for cigarettes or alcohol.”
Jodie Marsh

“I don't really think, I just walk.”
Paris Hilton

“I used to do drugs, but don't tell anyone or it will ruin my image.”
Courtney Love

"I got moral. My children are raised morally."
Janice Dickinson

“The artist I wanna be like is Michael Jackson. I'll get the house with the roller coaster and the rides and a disco, and I'll invite all my friends and just stay at home.”
Li'l Kim


“It's very expensive to be me. It's terrible the things I have to do to be me.”
Anna Nicole Smith (yes...I know...but the quote was too good to not include)

"I love when people walk into my house and start grinning, 'This is too
much -- this is so you!' Why give people brown cardboard when you can give them
embroidered, crystal-flecked organza?"
Kimora Lee Simmons

"I really think that women should be allowed to be more European, in this country."
Sally Kirkland

“At the end of the day you have to be driven by principle and you've got to be driven by passion and your belief in what this country can be.”
Belinda Stronach